Fuji Showcase [Sample Archive] Voigtländer 75mm f/1.8 LEICA M Mount Image Thread

Lovely shots of your lovely Rena, Taz. If she's anything like Carolyn, she's a saint for putting up with all the photography and gear. :)

Were the last two with or without hood? The lens does a good job of keeping sun artifacts to a minimum. On the APS-C, 75mm would be a bit easier to work as a portrait lens than I would think for four-thirds sensors. It's seems a great angle of view for APS-C.

Lovely shots of your lovely Rena, Taz. If she's anything like Carolyn, she's a saint for putting up with all the photography and gear. :)

Were the last two with or without hood? The lens does a good job of keeping sun artifacts to a minimum. On the APS-C, 75mm would be a bit easier to work as a portrait lens than I would think for four-thirds sensors. It's seems a great angle of view for APS-C.

Thanks! Rena no longer complains :)

All the images were used with a hood. The sun was very low, so it was almost like shooting directly into the sun.

You would have thought so, it works for the Leica lenses but not this particular Voigtlander, it almost fits but won't quite slot into place in the collar, I've tried pressing the release pin in but it still won't fit.

You would have thought so, it works for the Leica lenses but not this particular Voigtlander, it almost fits but won't quite slot into place in the collar, I've tried pressing the release pin in but it still won't fit.

That is a shame to know :(
Now to think about it, Fuji did release a compatability chart a while back of which lenses would fit.

Back