Fuji Sample photos with X20 is available on flickr

A X20 new set is found but i'm little bit upset as it's not up to expectation :(
FUJIFILM X20

Actually, in my opinion, these photos are better than the Fuji website's photos in terms of showing the camera's capabilities. Or at least at 2048 pixels. The highest ISO used was 800, but the ISO800 photos looked pretty good to me. Sharpness on the macro photos look nice too.

Just at a glance, compared his pic of the suntory pub with the X20, GH3 w/M. Zuiko, Canon S110 and Nikon D600...granted all shot at different times/settings and all downsized but looking at how each handles exposure, detail and color is interesting. IMO the X20 blows away the Canon, better than GH3 and while not as detailed as the D600, still pretty close...

Another good set here: FUJIFILM X20

indeed, much appreciated. I like that this set cites some of the various digital zoom, artistic filters and auto modes, etc...I rarely use them but nice to see the digital zoom and toy camera effect work so well. Can't wait to get it - having sold my x10 and my kit on loan, just having my iPhone for photos, while fun, can be limiting...

p.s. so long as the DR holds up, the X20 shots from digitalbear's sets compared very well to the dozen or so models I compared to incl. the RX100, LX7 and various M4/3 combos he tested :dance3:

Back