Samsung Samsung NX image thread

Indeed, wonderful set of images Henry.

Fabulous shots Henry - More please

thanks, i will

Thanks Tony. My impression of the NX 45mm f1.8 is that it is sharper than the Olympus 45mm f1.8, although that isn't because the Oly is not sharp but because the Sammy is quite possibly the sharpest lens I have ever owned. For portraits it can actually be too sharp. The NX300 (and to a slightly lesser extent the NX200 I had before it) is the easiest camera that I have worked with when it comes to consistently getting colours how I like them. Whether the colours are more accurate may be open to debate but I find less of a tendency to over-saturate colours such as light blues and turn them cyan which is a pet peeve of mine.

previously i owned 45/1.8 the 3D version, in my opinion this far from sharp compare with 30/2.0
may be the sharp you mean is th 2D version one, but i dont try this lens before, so i dont have any comment related to sharpness

previously i owned 45/1.8 the 3D version, in my opinion this far from sharp compare with 30/2.0
may be the sharp you mean is th 2D version one, but i dont try this lens before, so i dont have any comment related to sharpness

Yes, mine is the 2D version of the 45mm, not the 3D. The following is a link to a mini-review that I did of my lens.

Samsung - The other 45mm f1.8 lens

Yes, mine is the 2D version of the 45mm, not the 3D. The following is a link to a mini-review that I did of my lens.

Samsung - The other 45mm f1.8 lens

i think what make this lens different from the element 3D in the middle
this kind element effect the result at the end
if this lens is sharp due to your review compare with mft 45/1.8 i think i should reconsider to buy 2d version
thanks!

i think what make this lens different from the element 3D in the middle
this kind element effect the result at the end
if this lens is sharp due to your review compare with mft 45/1.8 i think i should reconsider to buy 2d version
thanks!

I'm glad that I saved my money and bought the 2D lens then! I think the 3D version was about 50% more expensive when I bought my lens.

Back