• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!
  • Please consider helping to support Cameraderie by buying from one of our affiliates!

Samsung Pro 16 GB SDHC card $6.99 at BuyDig ebay store

dougjgreen

Regular
Jan 10, 2014
Samsung is replacing their top of the line Pro-Series Black SDHC cards, which spec at 90 Mb/sec read speed and 40 Mb/sec write speed, with an even faster line of cards. As a result, they are clearing these cards out at great prices:

The 16 GB cards are selling for $6.99 at BuyDig eBay store:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321412204738

Also, Adorama is selling the 32 GB cards in two-packs for $34 and the 64 GB cards in two packs for $67

I was about to buy a two pack of the 32 GB cards at Adorama when I came across the BuyDig deal on the 16 GB cards, which I bought instead. I already owned 2 of these cards, and I just bought 2 more

Luke

Super Moderator
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
thanks Doug....that price is just too stupid to pass up. I've got a couple cards that are a couple years old and I must have reformatted around 100 times. I'll put 'em in semi-retirement for that price.

dougjgreen

Regular
Jan 10, 2014
thanks Doug....that price is just too stupid to pass up. I've got a couple cards that are a couple years old and I must have reformatted around 100 times. I'll put 'em in semi-retirement for that price.
That's exactly the way I felt - I'm officially retiring all of the Class 6 or slower cards I've got and had been using as backups as a result of this deal.

Luke

Super Moderator
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
makes you wonder how much they pay for them. SHipping was free for me, but they are paying a couple bucks to ship...... $.25 for a bubble mailer, $1 in fees between ebay and Paypal and then they have shipping labels, printing ink, payroll....... a lot of work for a few bucks.

dougjgreen

Regular
Jan 10, 2014
FYI, you can ship an SD card in it's original package as a simple first class letter wrapped in the invoice for $0.47 - I've done it several times. Postage and eBay + PayPal fees at their volumes could be under $1.50 per card.

Top Bottom