San Francisco sunrise, 3-OCT-2011

Wild colors - definitely one of those red sky in the morning, sailors take warning sunrise mornings! Pretty darned amazing looking, woof!

Thanks... I think... I processed a little on my laptop, and it's not as well calibrated as my home machine. Now I am wondering if this is over the top...

Thanks as well heather. Autostitch is highly recommended. This from someone who struggled with Hugin for years. Have to make a couple of small adjustments or the pictures come out way to small/lossy. Mostly the output size - specify one axix in pixels and the other is the jpeg quality, which defaults to 75%.

woof, I like it. To me via my MacBook Pro, there's a HDR quality to your photo which is not a bad thing at all. It really depends upon what one is after. I like it as is. Nature's palette is often "over the top" and exceptional.(y)

woof, I like it. To me via my MacBook Pro, there's a HDR quality to your photo which is not a bad thing at all. It really depends upon what one is after. I like it as is. Nature's palette is often "over the top" and exceptional.(y)

OK, now that I am home, I see it is pretty much as intended. Perhaps a little saturated, but it was a beautiful morning...

Back