Leica Sax

tmldds

Regular
From my favorite jazz venue, Cezanne, in Houston. MM + 90 'cron.

Attachments

• Sax web.jpg
    Sax web.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 171
Thank you, Christilou. I believe this was shot at f/2. You just need to figure out the speed and direction of the procession to choose the ISO and speed. At least the procession may proceed at a steady pace, whereas, musicians' movements tend to be very abrupt and quick.

Thanks, I saw it last year but believe it or not, I didn't have my camera with me! The procession is slow and there are static moments where the front line army stop and twirl their rifles to a drumbeat as well as the walking part with representatives from the services and children carrying very long candles. The problem is that it begins at 9 pm in dimly lit streets.

Could easily be a DownBeat feature photo. With such as these, you could team with a writer to submit articles to regional and national magazines. I'm sure the club owner would be glad to have your shots hanging in the club, too.

Could easily be a DownBeat feature photo. With such as these, you could team with a writer to submit articles to regional and national magazines. I'm sure the club owner would be glad to have your shots hanging in the club, too.

Thank you everyone. Carlb, I will have to explore your suggestion. Usually, if I could get the musicians' email, I would send them copies.

Back