Feedback SC mobile app crashing...

BruPri

Top Veteran
Name
Bruce J. Pritchard
Anyone else experiencing this as of late? When I go to open a thread to view, the app seems to time out then close abruptly. I've also noticed ads are now appearing and wondering if the latest build is buggy.

Bruce iPhone 5s

The ads have presumably appeared as part of Amin's having to raise more cash - he raised a thread about it in the site info section the other day. Banner Ads Now Showing in Forum Threads

I use the ndroid version and it hasn;t been updated for months. it has always hung if there's no network connection avaialable but i haven't had ay other crashes more recently

I've no problem with the ads, just looking at the appearance of them coinciding with the app crashing was something I thought may be useful. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app and done a hard reset to my device. Still crashes.

Now theirs a problem with the android app. Every time you leave the site it automatically logs you out.

Sent from my HTC One V using SeriousCompacts mobile app

The thing that's been annoying me is that, alone of all the apps on my android 'phone, the SC one won't "stick" to my home screen - every time I switch the damn thing on, I have to drag the app back onto it..

The thing that's been annoying me is that, alone of all the apps on my android 'phone, the SC one won't "stick" to my home screen - every time I switch the damn thing on, I have to drag the app back onto it..

That's really weird!

Sent from my VS980 4G using SeriousCompacts mobile app

Back