1. Welcome to Cameraderie.org—a friendly camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Secretariat Partly Shot With Olympus m4/3

Discussion in 'Micro Four Thirds' started by deirdre, Nov 4, 2010.

1. deirdre

deirdre Top Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Deirdre, many thanks for these. The interview with Dean Semler was very interesting - I wish they could have cut directly to those shots he describes but I think we've gotten a few in that trailer. I'm a sucker for a good horse movie with serious photography* in it - plus, that's quite an unusual cast for a Disney movie - John Malkovich?!

*For those who saw The Black Stallion film - those underwater shots of the horse's legs are etched into my memory banks.

3. deirdre

deirdre Top Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    Now I want to see him get another Oscar nod.

He's completely right about being able to get up close, and if they lost a couple of cameras, it's still less than the lens rental cost for a day of a motion picture rig.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Exactly what I was thinking Diedre - "if thy lost a couple of cameras..." I'm with you. This will be me, eventually.:popcorm2::wink:

5. That is all mighty impressive!!!