Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

tonyturley

Legend
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Tony
I didn't get out for any photography today. Too hot, too tired after 3+ hours of yard work at my house to do much more than take a shower and crash in the recliner. So I'm picturing in my head one of my area's numerous small mountain streams, with a waterfall in a secluded grotto. Numerous trees of many types shade the grotto, and the temperature is 20 degrees cooler than the open fields. My camera is set up on a tripod, and after recording a set of pleasing images, I'm sitting on a big rock, sipping cold water and munching on a peanut butter and marmalade sandwich.

There, that's better. Can't you see it, too?

rayvonn

Hall of Famer
Jan 19, 2015
View attachment 231603

This cloud popped into view again and again ... and I know, I need to clean the sensor ... again ...

M.
Ah the joys of owning a Leica. I always tell people you have to expect, even embrace the regular issues like this when owning one. Much to my surprise though, the handheld rocket blaster worked like a charm for me so I can definitely recommend that.

MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Matt
Ah the joys of owning a Leica. I always tell people you have to expect, even embrace the regular issues like this when owning one. Much to my surprise though, the handheld rocket blaster worked like a charm for me so I can definitely recommend that.
Agree. A clean sensor usually just a couple of blows away ... ;)

Actually, it's mostly the M8 that seems prone to sensor dust. The fact that the shutter is closed most of the time is a boon.

M.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom