Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

_DSC9859-Pano.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

They all work fine for me, Colin.

Maybe refresh the page?
Thanks John.
I've just found that they all re-size properly on my tablet, but not on my computer... even after a refresh and closing down and re-opening the site. It's my computer that I upload pictures from. Curiouser and curiouser.

Edit to add: Other pics that I uploaded here today all re-size on my table and randomly re-size or not on my computer. As long as everyone else can click to resize then I I'm happy with that.

Last edited:
Why does only one of my above photos re-size when I click on it? Any help and/or hints greatfully received. Thanks.
Dunno :rolleyes: I have the same issue with all portrait posts and have to scroll down to see them. On the PC I use Windows 10, screen zoomed to 125% and it doesn't matter whether it is Edge or the App. Interestingly it's only an issue on my PC with Cameraderie.

Dunno :rolleyes: I have the same issue with all portrait posts and have to scroll down to see them. On the PC I use Windows 10, screen zoomed to 125% and it doesn't matter whether it is Edge or the App. Interestingly it's only an issue on my PC with Cameraderie.
Ta-Daaa... we have an answer! Thanks Ken. It's my portrait orientation posts that don't re-size... presumably because they fit properly width-ways into some forum size limit across my computer screen. My landscape photos get re-sized, presumably because they're too wide.

Edit: It's everyone's portrait posts on my computer... not just mine. Ho-hum.

When I save for the forum I always save with the long edge to be 1600 pixels. I may have to experiment.

Ta-Daaa... we have an answer! Thanks Ken. It's my portrait orientation posts that don't re-size... presumably because they fit properly width-ways into some forum size limit across my computer screen. My landscape photos get re-sized, presumably because they're too wide.

Edit: It's everyone's portrait posts on my computer... not just mine. Ho-hum.

When I save for the forum I always save with the long edge to be 1600 pixels. I may have to experiment.
I used to save portraits to 800 long side, but when using Flickr, the exif doesn't show unless you post the original size or go through a bunch of gyrations. If anyone wants to see them without scrolling, just a click sends you to the Flickr page.

Will do. I can't find a "Test" area on Cameraderie... other forums I've been a member of have had a place where you could try out various posting techniques before posting to a specific thread. Is there one here that I've missed while hunting around in the dark corners?
Not aware of one. Just been looking on the Camaraderie Announcements thread and came across this post, which I think is the same issue. Thread 'Image "pop-out"' Help - Image "pop-out"

Not aware of one. Just been looking on the Camaraderie Announcements thread and came across this post, which I think is the same issue. Thread 'Image "pop-out"' Help - Image "pop-out"
That's very helpful, thanks. It's definitely an 'image size' vs 'screen size' issue, and so varies from image to image and device to device. Getting all images on all devices to pop-out would be a forum software issue.

I'm going to try saving images at different sizes to see if I can force the software to pop-out my images... whether landscape or portrait.

Last edited:
The Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh

PP'd in Luminar AI using the 'Edinburgh' filter. A bit of a fail I'd say - look at roof/ sky.

View attachment 323650

And SOOC
View attachment 323649
Interesting to see what the Luminar did to it - a very impressive image in both cases but as you pointed out, the sky/roof is not correctly selected and defined.
I like the sky colour in the edited version

Back