Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Context : I had found this weakened young bird during a heat wave... it is a swift, a protected bird in our country. Fortunately, we managed to get him to regain his strength and yesterday afternoon he was able to leave on his own ! But of course quickly took a few pictures of this beautiful bird !

IMG_2189.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh, no, I’m sure they’re bees. I’m just terrified of them. That’s a big bag of nope for me. I’d be running for my life if I saw that (and no, I’m not allergic as far as I know). Never been stung, and I plan on keeping it that way.
Got it.

When I was about 7 or 8 I got nailed by three yellow jackets simultaneously. I've also been stung by them several times in adult life. I stepped on a honeybee once that was tending some clover, neither of us ended up very happy. I guess I'm fortunate I'm not allergic!

Got it.

When I was about 7 or 8 I got nailed by three yellow jackets simultaneously. I've also been stung by them several times in adult life. I stepped on a honeybee once that was tending some clover, neither of us ended up very happy. I guess I'm fortunate I'm not allergic!
your a natural stinging insect magnet. Watch out for scorpions then and..... whatever else stings. Some spiders are nasty

Oh, no, I’m sure they’re bees. I’m just terrified of them. That’s a big bag of nope for me. I’d be running for my life if I saw that (and no, I’m not allergic as far as I know). Never been stung, and I plan on keeping it that way.
I feel you on the bag of nope. I just had to confront my fear and with my brother's help (he keeps honeybees) we removed a honeybee hive from the exterior wall of a house. Well, he did all the frontline work and I handed tools to him..... I did have on a bee suit so it helped.

I feel you on the bag of nope. I just had to confront my fear and with my brother's help (he keeps honeybees) we removed a honeybee hive from the exterior wall of a house. Well, he did all the frontline work and I handed tools to him..... I did have on a bee suit so it helped.
I once had a large bee fly into an open window in a bedroom at an old house I lived in with a former girlfriend. I ran out of the room, closed the door behind me (leaving her in the bedroom with the bee), and held it closed so she couldn’t open it until she got the bee out and closed the window.

No, that’s not why she’s a former girlfriend, but I wouldn’t have blamed her if it was. Also wouldn’t have cared 😂 I still made the right move on that one.

I once had a large bee fly into an open window in a bedroom at an old house I lived in with a former girlfriend. I ran out of the room, closed the door behind me (leaving her in the bedroom with the bee), and held it closed so she couldn’t open it until she got the bee out and closed the window.

No, that’s not why she’s a former girlfriend, but I wouldn’t have blamed her if it was. Also wouldn’t have cared 😂 I still made the right move on that one.
That's how I fell about gargoyles and vampires...

Back