Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Morning light driving into work. Burke Mountain Academy in northern Vermont in the background. XE-1, 35/1.4, ISO400, processed in LR5.
. . . David

Attachments

• Morning Light (1 of 1).jpg
    Morning Light (1 of 1).jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 196
a few different strolls

Just discovered this thread and am slowly working my way through a plethora - is that the right word? - a hoard? - of fantastic images and photographs. Starting from Wouter's eloquently expressed thoughts on what 'stroll photography' is or isn't or might be ....

I have a few to contribute myself. The first, from a stroll in an isolated and beautiful Oregon State Park, that runs along the banks of a river - with a thousand and one images at every turn - including this leaf, resting on exposed river stones -

15117246917_869223231a_c.jpg

Leaf
by La Chachalaca Fotografía, on Flickr

Then this old Buick, parked on a side street, on a walk I take frequently, from my house to the library in the small town where I live - but I'd never noticed the car before -

15031913860_a3884ed49c_c.jpg

Buick

And another stroll, near another library - the ancient no-longer-in-use Central Library of the neighboring (to me) city of Medford, Oregon - a beautiful old 'Carnegie' building. I've come here many times - but never noticed the water fountain till the day I took this shot -

15152958776_33b6d1f25f_c.jpg

Drinking fountain

And finally to end this small group - a place where most of my walks end - coming back home to the old farmhouse where I live - I noticed this tree branch and liked the way the light hit it -

14899274580_493a3cf871_c.jpg

tree branch

Seen during a downtown Stroll

Was strolling around the small Oregon town where I live. Behind the public Library is an open space - where a utility work crew had been doing some work the previous week. They left behind spray-painted indicators....which seemed to have some mysterious hidden meaning to me -

15221253629_ccff0d3950_b.jpg

Locate

Back