Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

A Rural necessity.

1669388801303.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I assume we are talking about power saws here. Don't you have to factor in the width of the blade? either cut on the inside of the line or outside of the line for the right fit.
That's right, as far as it goes. Power saw blades come in different widths and types ...

The exact length will always be too tight to fit, if an inside fit! Depending on the type of work, the cut always needs to be a tiny bit less than the exact inside measurement, or exactly the right length for an open ended measurement.

After that rule of thumb, things get difficult ... ;) .

Oh, and never let any part of your body get out of your sight when using any kind of power tool!

Last edited:
We've been having some really peculiar weather for the last couple of weeks:
20221124_151316.jpg

Lots of scattered clouds with rain seemingly coming out of nowhere.

20221124_150903.jpg

Lasting a few minutes to an hour, it would get you wet very unpredictably.

20221124_150920.jpg

And when the sun would break through the clouds it would give some pretty intense, beautiful and warm light. The phone has some pretty poor dynamic range in the colour tones it records because on the right side the light was very warm and soft, reflecting on the wall and the asphalt. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me so phone shot it had to be.

20221124_151308.jpg

We had more rainbows in the last couple of weeks then all the bags of Skittles at the local supermarket.

20221124_155627.jpg

The sunsets get to be so intense and magical with all the clouds and the puddle reflections.

20221124_155713.jpg

To bad I'm working almost every day, 08:00 to 20:30 and I don't get to see them most days.

Back