Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Morris Traveler

Parked on the Quay at Kingsbridge today, a Morris Traveler, a variant of the Morris Minor built between 1948-71, designed by Alex Issigonis who later went on the design the Mini.

Morris_Traveler.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Voigtlander Bessa R with 35mm, f/2.5 Color Skopar, HP5 black and white film

Barrie

No darkroom, daylight loading tank about as old as that traveler. First film I've developed for years. I'm not entirely happy with the results, ok the day lacked contrast, but I'm wondering if my spring water supply is not good for developing, it's very hard water. I've always use naturally soft water when I did this many years ago. These negatives seem a bit grainy.

Barrie

evening all!

wasn't it the Morris Minor (1000) Traveller, ( to give it it's full name) - I had one - reverse gear never worked and I could not afford to get it repaired at the time

has the car been re registered on a "10" plate

evening all!

wasn't it the Morris Minor (1000) Traveller, ( to give it it's full name) - I had one - reverse gear never worked and I could not afford to get it repaired at the time

has the car been re registered on a "10" plate

It probably was Bill, I had one, went from that to a Triumph Dolomite, what a change that was! I make the registration UUO 881J. It's probably been repainted, a strange sort of turquoise colour (well that's what I'd call it, but I'm useless with the names of colours). I don't remember that as a standard colour.

Barrie

Back