Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Havent been out much but yesterday had a doc visit so decided to swing by the harbour. Only had the XZ-1 with me yesterday but gee I am glad i invested in the screw-in auto opening cap... makes it so much better than slipping the cap off and hoping to find it again sometime. Also, its stabilised the lens for me, which seemed to have become a bit wonky after I dropped it that time. One thing... I would not have minded remembering to take the EVF yesterday. Shooting in bright sun is not dreadful with the XZ... but a bit of help would have been good.

Newcastle Harbour around 11am par Sue Wotton, on ipernity

Only in Camden (A7+55/1.8@1/.8)

DSC00975-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC00978.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00979.jpg

Behind the house with my dog. Using EPL5 with the PL25. Love that lens, it hasn't come off my EPL5 since the last spring training game I went to and if it could zoom then it wouldn't have left the camera. haha
<iframe src="Mannixmono-2" width="768" height="1024" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="Mannixmono-5" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Back