Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Demise of St Alphage High Walk, London Wall, London: Looking obliquely across Fore Street behind London Wall, at the progress of the demolition of St Alphage High Walk. The crane in the photograph is the highest free standing crane in London and has been used to demolish St Alphage House. This building was similar to the 1960s block on the left of the photograph. Clearly, this is now prime building land and I expect London Wall to finally shake off any memories of the 1960s by new builds in the next two years. Sony A7+CV15/4.5

13967401555_9ace902f82_b_d.jpg

First of all - ricks, your woodland scene is something from a fairytale... I wish I could be in there, walking around and seeing what I'd find next in my wandering. Lovely light and I don't think it is easy to photograph a scene like that with all those details, yet similar colors and keep the subtleties from getting lost, but you did so beautifully.

Big Louis, your view of the demise of St Alphage High Walk has its own beauty...to my eyes it's a touch unreal...the way rick's has that unreal dreamlike quality, yet yours reminds me so much of that movie "Inception"...as though reality is not that at all.. Not sure if you can follow my morning's reveries...or if you had anything like this in mind when you created this image... Again, there is a special light in this picture...that adds, I think, to the sense of unreality. I really like it very much.

This is pretty much my favorite thread thanks to everyone's photographic experiences.

Desirable residence for sale, open plan accommodation, far reaching views

140325-DP1M0581.jpg

Built some 4,000 years ago during the Bronze age this open planned dwelling is in need of some refurbishment, including re-roofing. There are some seven other such units inside an outer pound wall which also needs refurbishment before it can contain your grazing livestock. The original deeds are long lost, a thorough survey is recommended before committing to purchase.

Barrie

140325-DP1M0581.jpg

Built some 4,000 years ago during the Bronze age this open planned dwelling is in need of some refurbishment, including re-roofing. There are some seven other such units inside an outer pound wall which also needs refurbishment before it can contain your grazing livestock. The original deeds are long lost, a thorough survey is recommended before committing to purchase.

Barrie

Love it, made me laugh. :laugh1:

Back