Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

S01-20180608-003.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My wife and I were bike riding along the major recreational river a couple of hours from our house, and lots of people were taking advantage of the sunny but mild weather out on the water. Just for fun I used Nik to apply Fuji film profiles to the images.

P6230019.JPG

P6230020.JPG

P6230024.JPG

P6230030.JPG

Decided today to take a little walk with the 85mm to see if the focal length works for me now (on FF, Sony A7R2). Not totally unhappy with the results but I'm still not a telephoto afficionado for street-type work.

S01-20180706-002.jpg

Oefenroute: practicing route, for children to get educated about safely riding a bike in traffic. Someone took a wrong turn here :) .

S02-20180706-023.jpg

S03-20180706-037.jpg

Out on the trail this morning, I encountered a pair of cheerful ladies on horseback, searching for blackberries like myself. They happily agreed to allow me to photo them and their horses . . . and I discovered later I had totally blown the focus. The battery on my GX85 had died, so I was using the Pentax *ist D and 35mm f2.4 Flektogon. I have never had any difficulty using old legacy glass on digital cameras, but I had a low keeper rate with the *ist D this morning. The image looks like an old photo one might have hiding in a shoebox at the bottom of the closet.

IMGP6808.JPG

Back