Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

DSC02137.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DSC02134.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
What color scheme did you use to get those blues, please?
And, why do some images here have EXIF data, whilst other do not?
The photo is slightly cropped but besides corrections of white balance and colour balance it shows the colours as taken. The wooden hut was painted like that, the plastic sacks for waste are the normal colours, and the plastic chair is bleached from being exposed to the sun too long.
I did add a little contrast as the sky was just grey with clouds.

As to the exif data, I've taken most out lately (ticked the option in Lightroom) because I want the photo judged and appreciated as it is and not as to its technical data. Sometimes I get a great shot even with my oldest Lumix (TZ-61). Sadly there are people who look down on photographers with "cheaper" cameras. (Of course I appreciate the top quality of my primes with the Oly and the Leica zoom of the Lumix LX100.2, but I still use my old gear, too). As the LX100.2 is still new on the market I add the information for those who might be interested in this excellent and very compact tool.

Last edited:
Sadly there are people who look down on photographers with "cheaper" cameras.
Fortunately that doesn't happen here at Cameraderie and, thanks to the history of the community, members are pretty much gear agnostic and appreciate their common interest in photography regardless of what gear is being used. We're pretty lucky to have members that have a wide range of skill level, experience, & gear.

Fortunately that doesn't happen here at Cameraderie and, thanks to the history of the community, members are pretty much gear agnostic and appreciate their common interest in photography regardless of what gear is being used. We're pretty lucky to have members that have a wide range of skill level, experience, & gear.
Which, in turn, also means that you may or may not show your EXIF data, it's completely up to you. I for one don't *view* it anyway, even though I don't bother with removing it myself. Most do view it, though - it's the default setting. In general, photography forum members have at least a lingering interest in gear; and let's face it, many obsess over it (I know I do, from time to time). But my choices are my choices and noone else's business, period. And that's fully acknowledged on this board.

As to the exif data, I've taken most out lately (ticked the option in Lightroom) because I want the photo judged and appreciated as it is and not as to its technical data.
Fully agree. I've been to boards where I was reluctant to make my gear and settings known after very little time; I know exactly what you mean. However, around here, as Kevin said, you don't have anything to worry about.

M.

Back