Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

DSCF5800-C1 1-C1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

We had a lot of cats. Some of them loved walking.
The big difference: you can take dogs for a walk, but not cats. Cats will take you for a walk.
Dogs need a boss, cats are the boss.

Not Jadey, she'll go where I go. She's one in a million. Also getting on with age, she's 18 now and slowing down a lot. She doesn't come out for walks anymore, especially in winter when it's too cold for her arthritic joints. When summer comes, she'll come out for the occasional stroll but just short distances before she tells me she wants to go home.

Last edited:
Those are some remarkable images. I especially like the one with the child following the cat, and the one with the cat sitting down looking backward. Great compositions.

Thanks! I just remembered that one time during a walk when a girl at the park wanted to make friends but Jadey wasn't too sure about it.

8497588768_587da5402d_h.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

See the bear in the following image?

Nor do I. While I was at the bottom of a little waterfall formation, a small bear of about 50 pounds burst out of the brush barely more than 10 feet from me and headed across the trail. I immediately turned to look around me for a bigger bear, and when I turned back around, the little one was at the top of the bank in thick brush. It stopped and turned to look at me, and I zoomed in to its face, but the camera wouldn't focus in all of the underbrush. It looked at me for maybe two seconds, then was gone. Bummer.

Back