Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

BD519FC2-A487-49CB-B7C3-D37A9966E859.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
I have been enjoying the recent postings of spring flowering dandelions. This is a different perspective. An autumnal dandelion valiantly emergent in a newly mown public reserve, and cloaked in early morning dew.

@rmc50
NICELY DONE
The view of the dandelion on my computer is squarish. The view on Flkr? OTOH is vertical (original?) and much more enjoyable. Also, adding your sentiments- a bit of a poet there young lady- gives more meaning and pleasure to a fine image.

@rmc50
NICELY DONE
The view of the dandelion on my computer is squarish. The view on Flkr? OTOH is vertical (original?) and much more enjoyable. Also, adding your sentiments- a bit of a poet there young lady- gives more meaning and pleasure to a fine image.
@Apollo T.

Many thanks for your kind comment. I uploaded it directly from my iPad at an aspect ratio of 4:3. Viewing it currently on both my iPad and PC and the image is displaying at the correct 4:3 ratio.

I've attached the image as posted.

Attachments

• P5060176.jpg
    P5060176.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
@rmc50
I see what happened. The image is projecting correctly- I have my iPad, computer + monitor set-up differently. When I rotated my iPad to portrait it displays as your attachment shows. Scrolling (on PC) reveals portions that are hidden in landscape display. Changing the orientation of the viewing area (on iPad) accomplishes the same thing.
I'm not sure I explained myself well here...but does it matter?

Matt, what an interesting roof. What is this structure used for? It makes a cool image.
It's just an old barn to be honest - one of many around here. But I agree, it's really an interesting shape. Many of those buildings are really, really old underneath; this one is actually a jumble of old and new, all covered by the funky roof. What I find striking is that the tiles look fairly recent - so the overall look might actually be somewhat intentional. There's a lot going on there we don't get, I guess (for one, there's actually a kind of impromptu bar built into the front corner ...).

M.

Back