Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Z60_2750.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

Well, for lack of any other intro, "I'm back". 'Took a long hiatus from photography somewhat due self imposed COVID lockdown and the annoying realization that my iPhone 11 actually was making better images than I was getting from some of my "real" cameras.
But, went for walk this morning with my RD-1s and really enjoyed myself.
Maybe it's time to start making some images again.
. . . David
RD-1s - September 2021-4.jpg
RD-1s - September 2021-3.jpg
RD-1s - September 2021-2.jpg
RD-1s - September 2021.jpg

Well, for lack of any other intro, "I'm back". 'Took a long hiatus from photography somewhat due self imposed COVID lockdown and the annoying realization that my iPhone 11 actually was making better images than I was getting from some of my "real" cameras.
. . . David
View attachment 270360View attachment 270361 View attachment 270362View attachment 270363
Well, I'd say it most definitely *is* time - these are really nice! Thanks for sharing, and welcome back.

I, however, spotted another - crane. Walter (@wee-pics) called me a "cranophile" - I think that's an understatement; I can't even seem to overlook them ...

Z50_1996.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

. . . David
View attachment 270360View attachment 270361 View attachment 270362View attachment 270363
Great to see you back David. Nice colors on those images. Well done.

Back