Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

1 - DxO filmpack 6 - Agfa Scala 200
01-19-2022_sn_street_XPRO23177_dxo_agfa_scala200.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 - Dxo Filmpack 6 - Ilford HP5 Plus 400 - Pushed 1.5 stops
01-19-2022_sn_street_XPRO23183_dxo_ilfordHP5_400_pushed15.JPG

Where is that? looks worth a drive across Gods County for.
The mill is Vale Mills at Oakworth just down the road from Oakworth Station on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway. Bits of the mill are still used but other bits have been abandoned after cotton stopped being produced in the 60's. The snicket/ginnel/alley would have been one of the ways from from the village to the mill and scattered about there are bits of industrial heritage from when the area was thriving. The train runs every weekend and every day on school holidays. Haworth is only a good mile away as are the moors and there are plenty of walks in the area too - I'm biased but I think it might be worth a drive(y).

The mill is Vale Mills at Oakworth just down the road from Oakworth Station on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway. Bits of the mill are still used but other bits have been abandoned after cotton stopped being produced in the 60's. The snicket/ginnel/alley would have been one of the ways from from the village to the mill and scattered about there are bits of industrial heritage from when the area was thriving. The train runs every weekend and every day on school holidays. Haworth is only a good mile away as are the moors and there are plenty of walks in the area too - I'm biased but I think it might be worth a drive(y).
I know that place - got to be a bit careful when driving through the middle, eh.

R0001424 copy.jpg

Back