Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

FXE37118.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Old supporting new ...

M.

Technically I was neither walking nor wandering; I was waiting for my lunch. The people from the table in front left but forgot their water bottle. Looked good (no- I didn't keep it).

View attachment 298510

And the lasagne was worth the wait

View attachment 298511
Fries with lasagne? :hmmm: I just wonder what an Italian would think about that. When I order lasagne here in The Netherlands, I just get the hot bowl, nothing like fries or salad to go with it.

Fries with lasagne? :hmmm: I just wonder what an Italian would think about that. When I order lasagne here in The Netherlands, I just get the hot bowl, nothing like fries or salad to go with it.
Good Morning Ad,

Welcome to Scottish Cuisine. If there are no 'tatties' (potatoes in any form, chips, fries, mash...) it's not a meal.
And one can tell that I'm a bit posh because there's SALAD on my plate!
Cheers

Peregrinations around here often bring me close to the water. My local existence is bisected by water, the Columbia River which flows over the Columbia River Bar, about the worst spot of water in the world, and into the mighty Pacific. Needless to say there is much work on the water, fishing, crabbing, transporting goods and passengers. I see mostly local fishing and international shipping. And this is the Iron Lady in her home port of Ilwaco, WA. Yes, this was taken around the past Christmas. Despite working on the water being terribly difficult and dangerous these tough bastards still have a soft spot in their hearts. Christmas trees! Enjoy.

Back