Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Pileated woodpecker work

_ETR0599.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Pileated woodpecker work

_ETR0598.jpeg

tweety.JPG

Just outside of a town called Alba, this 'salvage yard' decorates the side of the road. I'm sure the neighbors are thrilled. I pass by once every week or two and made a commitment to get a shot of Tweety. I wish I would have paid more attention this morning when I shot this, because the bike is branded "Indian". That little piece of junk might be worth some dough. I'll have to do some investigating. :unsure:

View attachment 311315

Just outside of a town called Alba, this 'salvage yard' decorates the side of the road. I'm sure the neighbors are thrilled. I pass by once every week or two and made a commitment to get a shot of Tweety. I wish I would have paid more attention this morning when I shot this, because the bike is branded "Indian". That little piece of junk might be worth some dough. I'll have to do some investigating. :unsure:
are you sure "tweety" isn't a duck? Look at the cartoon again and pay attention to the beak ; )

A went for a walk with a friend of mine, who showed me her small hometown. While I did have a camera with me, I didn't feel to capture too much. It was also raining and a heavily overcast sky, which made photographic some scenic subjects on the go a bit challanging.

The small tea pavilion has been heavily processed.
52083601747_5aae34243d_o.jpg
DSCF3042_DxO by Kaltpfote, auf Flickr

A nicely renovated old house, 254 years old and people still live in there. I wouldn't mind living there either, it looked like a pretty cozy place.
52084659063_cf1e496be2_o.jpg
DSCF3039_DxO by Kaltpfote, auf Flickr

Back