Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

DSC00933.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Whilst strolling, I saw this harrowing but necessary exhibition in Londonā€™s Southbank by the name of The Last Photo. All frames are of the last photo taken of the person who felt compelled to commit suicide. Terribly upsetting and deliberately so; the individuals displayed cannot be viewed as anything other than beautiful people, be it young/ middle aged/ with dependents and loving families who concealed their intentions. And that was a huge point of the exhibitions, the fact that often, no prior indication is usually given, rather it is concealed, so families/ friends cannot foresee and do something before itā€™s too late. You are left wanting to help more, to get involved with identifying asap and then preventing - a good thing.
L1018820 copy.jpg

L1018817 copy.jpg

L1018818 copy.jpg

L1018819 copy.jpg

Whilst strolling, I saw this harrowing but necessary exhibition in Londonā€™s Southbank by the name of The Last Photo. All frames are of the last photo taken of the person who felt compelled to commit suicide. Terribly upsetting and deliberately so; the individuals displayed cannot be viewed as anything other than beautiful people, be it young/ middle aged/ with dependents and loving families who concealed their intentions. And that was a huge point of the exhibitions, the fact that often, no prior indication is usually given, rather it is concealed, so families/ friends cannot foresee and do something before itā€™s too late. You are left wanting to help more, to get involved with identifying asap and then preventing - a good thing.
View attachment 318834
View attachment 318830
View attachment 318831
View attachment 318833

@rayvonn ... thank you for posting these images that have left me deeply moved with tears in my eyes

Back