Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

A nice scenic stroll on a path skirting the sea...

2022-06-11 (Sat) 20-20-27.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Good Early Morning,

Not a wandering walk...full disclaimer...

I was awakened a few hours ago by what sounded like a crash of a vehicle into my woodlands and then was followed shortly after by a very angry person pounding/kicking on something, presumably the car. I called our State Police and then I heard him banging on a neighbor's front door; not a bright idea at ~2:00AM when most of us are "self-insured"...:sneaky:. My neighbor did not open the door nor turn lights on, so he left, trying to make a cellphone call, which was not going to happen; we are in a "dead zone" coverage wise, so everyone still has landlines. I did follow him outside for about a half-mile down the access road to/from our area until the first of three SP SUV's were on scene in short order, and they found the driver, unhurt but mental state unknown. I cleared myself with the CT-SP and walked back through my woodlands to my home and made my first cup of coffee for the day...

The last photo is when the driver got to explain himself to Connecticut's Finest!

Regards,

Edd

Crash-1.jpg
Crash-2.jpg
Crash-3.jpg
Crash-4.jpg
Crash-5.jpg

Good Early Morning,

Not a wandering walk...full disclaimer...

I was awakened a few hours ago by what sounded like a crash of a vehicle into my woodlands and then was followed shortly after by a very angry person pounding/kicking on something, presumably the car. I called our State Police and then I heard him banging on a neighbor's front door; not a bright idea at ~2:00AM when most of us are "self-insured"...:sneaky:. My neighbor did not open the door nor turn lights on, so he left, trying to make a cellphone call, which was not going to happen; we are in a "dead zone" coverage wise, so everyone still has landlines. I did follow him outside for about a half-mile down the access road to/from our area until the first of three SP SUV's were on scene in short order, and they found the driver, unhurt but mental state unknown. I cleared myself with the CT-SP and walked back through my woodlands to my home and made my first cup of coffee for the day...

The last photo is when the driver got to explain himself to Connecticut's Finest!

Regards,

Edd

View attachment 324178View attachment 324179View attachment 324180View attachment 324181View attachment 324182
Well...the lights still work.

Too much speed, not enough road?

Back