Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

I loved this man's sense of sartorial expression : a beautiful splash of colour on a dull wintry beach today

Web 1500_FUJY1014 Reading Devil on the Cross Milnerton.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I loved this man's sense of sartorial expression : a beautiful splash of colour on a dull wintry beach today
Nicely seen, Irene.

I couldn’t help but notice the Chuck Taylor All Stars. They were standard issue, on my H.S. basketball team. The local sporting goods store provided us with a new pair, at the start of each season. Now, they’re a fashion item. I never would have dreamed it….at the time.

Piedmont, Wyoming ghost town charcoal kilns. These kilns provided charcoal to the foundry's of Salt Lake City. The last kiln image is of my wife (right) and a widow neighbor who came along for the ride. Last image is the road out when we were ready to leave.
P1121560.jpg
P1121575.jpg
P1121582.jpg
Resized_20220728_131318.jpg

Nicely seen, Irene.

I couldn’t help but notice the Chuck Taylor All Stars. They were standard issue, on my H.S. basketball team. The local sporting goods store provided us with a new pair, at the start of each season. Now, they’re a fashion item. I never would have dreamed it….at the time.
@aKilter - how very strange... synchronicity works in mysterious ways!
I have always known them as Converse All Stars but the name Chuck Taylor was unknown to me until I read your post yesterday.
Just now, coming home from the weekend flea market, I saw a huge billboard advertising "Chuck Taylor All Stars" with blue patterned soles.
I came down that road earlier this week and I swear the sign was not up!

Back