Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

_DSC7363.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I did not know there were wolves in the Netherlands. What did it do after it saw you and posed so nicely?
The wolf was standing there for 1-2 minutes, then it disappears in the woods... but when i was passing the spot where he was "posing" , he repeated the same trick but then behind me !
This is a picture from the second moment....
DSC05203.jpg

Queensland University did a study of BoM (bureau of meteorology) predictions, and found that a forecast of "Just like today" was more accurate ...

That's specially so here in Melbourne, where we have weather, not climate! Our weather is a standing joke throughout Australia. I discovered the truth of that 40 years ago when I moved here from Adelaide (and grew up in Brisbane in SE Queensland). Both Adelaide and Brisbane have climate ...
Yesterday, we had at least four lots of torrential rain, then bright sunshine in between, and cold as a Mother-in-law's kiss and windy all day.

However, the 8 kW solar panels still managed to generate 28 kWh! Go figure.

Yesterday, we had at least four lots of torrential rain, then bright sunshine in between, and cold as a Mother-in-law's kiss and windy all day.

However, the 8 kW solar panels still managed to generate 28 kWh! Go figure.
It's been like that lately here in Auckland. It's still in the temperate zone but it's much more humid vs Melbourne. It can be scorching hot with UV 13 in the morning, then on-and-off torrential rains in the afternoon and freezing cold in the evening.

I did not know there were wolves in the Netherlands. What did it do after it saw you and posed so nicely?
They're back since last year, migrating from Germany, for the first time in ....150? 200 years?
It seems some wolves have started to show curiosity towards us. One recently followed a mountain-biker for several hundred meters at a closer distance.

It does prove that the new pathways created for natural migration appear to be working. Now we're just waiting for some Moose to show up. ;)

FV220195.jpg

Downtown Verdun
Frank Solida III, 75mm f/2.9 Radionar, expired Ilford FP4+

Back