Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

DSCF3497.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ask me to post a picture of Chinese New Year celebrations in London and tbh it's this image that accurately relays what it was like, it was about as near as one got to seeing any event, perhaps the top of a dragon here and there. I don't think I've ever seen so many people at the celebrations and alas Chinatown was way too small to host it all by itself but then even the additional venues were pretty much overloaded. Having said that, with so many people there, it was a happy place to be.
L1024042.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ask me to post a picture of Chinese New Year celebrations in London and tbh it's this image that accurately relays what it was like, it was about as near as one got to seeing any event, perhaps the top of a dragon here and there. I don't think I've ever seen so many people at the celebrations and alas Chinatown was way too small to host it all by itself but then even the additional venues were pretty much overloaded. Having said that, with so many people there, it was a happy place to be.
View attachment 360205
I had to upgrade my rating to “winner”. The more I look at this photo, the more I like and appreciate it. The excellent composition and exposure really helps to convey where you are and how crowded the venue is.

It’s not often I would recommend cross posting, but this is an excellent “street shot” and deserves to be in the Street Photography thread.

I had to upgrade my rating to “winner”. The more I look at this photo, the more I like and appreciate it. The excellent composition and exposure really helps to convey where you are and how crowded the venue is.

It’s not often I would recommend cross posting, but this is an excellent “street shot” and deserves to be in the Street Photography thread.
That's very kind, many thanks and much appreciated David. I've actually just posted another in the other Street Photography thread.

Back