Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

Crazy runner
P3101471-01-01.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I get a similar blue-ish snow on my K200. Not sure if you were on auto white balance, but these older cameras don’t seem as capable with that then what we’re spoiled by nowadays. I always have to play with it a bit in these scenarios. Cool shot though!
The blue's intentional. It's very blue in any event as it reflects the bright sky, and I made it even bluer for that nostalgic slide film looks.

A while back I posted a picture of this scene taken on my mobile phone during a previous visit. These are the Dragon and Tiger Pagodas on the Lotus Pond in Kaohsiung. Here are a few more taken with a 'real' camera during my recent visit. You enter through the dragon's mouth and exit through the tiger's jaws for good luck, but there was no access when I visited.

DSC07038.jpg

DSC07040.jpg
DSC07045.jpg

DSC07048.jpg

DSC07052.jpg

DSC07053.jpg

View attachment 372534
I didn't know where to put this image in, this afternoon we had a very low-flying Royal Navy helicopter do a flyby, just above the tree lines.
Aeroplane thread, here:

View attachment 372534
I didn't know where to put this image in, this afternoon we had a very low-flying Royal Navy helicopter do a flyby, just above the tree lines.
There is a dedicated aviation thread here "Aviation Photo Thread" (Planes, Helos, Balloons, etc)...

If I may? Please see this as helpful and not criticism:

While this is a very nice sharp image, try to lower the shutter speed to about 1/100th or less to show movement in the rotors (or propellers in a prop plane). 1/2000 is great for jets

Tips for shooting prop planes and helos.JPG

Back