Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

D75_5294.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mole cricket crossing (scuttling past quite fast, too ... - another pretty heavy crop, "critter mode" for me, it seems).

M.

Wandering around Great Malvern after our hike up the hills, we came upon this, one of the natural springs in the area.
Apparently it was well-dressing time and the theme was a royal one; hence the Queen of Hearts decoration.

2305-74 EM10:3-14:42.jpg

Although one can drink the ready supply of free water, it would appear that the hotel over the road was more popular.

2305-76 EM10:3-14:42.jpg

Hey Jeroen. The RX100M7 doesn’t focus particularly close. Yet you are posting some great close up shots. Are you using an adapter to get closer? If so what?
Hi Toddster,
For my close-up I never use the focal length of 9mm, but I move a little further away from my subject and then zoom in a bit (18.6mm on the lizard) and then do some subtle cropping ...

Wandering around Great Malvern after our hike up the hills, we came upon this, one of the natural springs in the area.
Apparently it was well-dressing time and the theme was a royal one; hence the Queen of Hearts decoration.

View attachment 390561

Although one can drink the ready supply of free water, it would appear that the hotel over the road was more popular.

View attachment 390562
Stay away from the water! You know what happened last time:sick:

Back