Stroll Seen while strolling...walking and wandering outside

6773244875_c40f665b68_b.jpg

SIJ - Day 27

Gulls at play seen with the Fuji X10.

More from the passageways of Kingsbridge

I had another wander through some of the passageways off Fore Street, Kingsbridge.

1030202.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1030218.jpg

I can't believe how "Dickensian" some of these passageways feel.

Panasonic G1, Voigtlander 12mm f/5.6 Ultra Wide-Heliar

Barrie

Thanks BB, I do see the symbolism, in fact I did a double take as I was walking past (it's actually somebody's unkempt front yard).

I had a look at the two links you showed me, where do I post this pic? I had a look at the images forums but can't seem to see this month's theme.

I should know what kind of bird this is - it's on the tip of my tongue. A moorhen? What great catch, Karen - the inveterate birder lost in in his scope or super telephoto lens and there's this lovely little bird going about his or her business. I love the way the bird and only the bird is in focus - very nicely done!

Thanks BB, I do see the symbolism, in fact I did a double take as I was walking past (it's actually somebody's unkempt front yard).

I had a look at the two links you showed me, where do I post this pic? I had a look at the images forums but can't seem to see this month's theme.
Oops, sorry I didn't see this James - I'd given you the link for the Weekly Challenge in my previous post but the challenge has close for this week. Keep an eye out for the next one by checking the forum here: The Weekly Challenge.

I should know what kind of bird this is - it's on the tip of my tongue. A moorhen? What great catch, Karen - the inveterate birder lost in in his scope or super telephoto lens and there's this lovely little bird going about his or her business. I love the way the bird and only the bird is in focus - very nicely done!

Yes! Moorhen! BB = Bird Buff ?? :D

Looking up

I spent most of my time on this mornings walk looking up. Then for some images I went a little OTT in the processing. Non were cropped.

20mm-1010501.jpg

1010045_v2.jpg

1010042.jpg

1010504.jpg

1040192.jpg

Barrie

Back