Self-portrait with camera

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Oh John - I hate self portraits. Vanity of vanities, I think is it. But I do like yours very much! You have a definite gargoyle-extraterrestrial thing going on there.:biggrin:

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
:biggrin: Yes, and if you'd seen Don's posts over on a thread across the hall about a boom worker's gloves...:wink: Fantastic image, Don.

Everyone has posted excellent self portraits that are much better than anything I have "in stock". It's going to be tough for me to do this...and it may take time... Meanwhile, I'm having a great time sitting back and looking in at all of yours.:bravo-009:

AzPete

Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
Come now, you can do it! I believe in you, I really do. And I want to see a really close up and personal shot :wink:

Pete

ps. come on Billn, where's yours
and SS...nice curtains.

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
I'll work on it, promise! That one I was forced to do for one of Don's Image Quests over on Mu43 was kind of like a trial by ordeal. Now at least I have a little camera that can be placed on a ledge or on my gorillapod.:biggrin:

BillN

Hall of Famer
Aug 25, 2010
S W France
Bill
well, glad you having fun with the new toy. If you want some shots of Arizona cacti you can ship the camera
to me and I will be happy to take some photos. I will pay for postage too.

There is a contest to win a new M9 on Steve Huff's site, that's the only way I could get one of those cam's.

Steve Huff Photos - Real World Digital Camera And Lens Reviews

good shooting mate

Pete
sounds easy - I'll let my wife do that one to give her a "bit of practice" before the summer holidays

Reactions: BBW

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom