Leica selling M240

andreart

Name
Andrejs Zavadskis
Selling my loved Leica MP Type 240 body only. Photographed ~9000 frames. Additional 1 extra battery and Leica leather case. Price 3800 Euro or 4200 $. Location EU, Latvia. Shipping worldwide.

please write where is the best place to sell Leica gear ?

D75_6139.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D75_6843.jpg

D75_6844.jpg

D75_6850.jpg

D75_6854.jpg

D75_6860.jpg

D75_6111-Edit.jpg

can send more photos on requiest.
paypal.

Our Buy and Sell is Free:

Member Buy, Sell & Trade

You might also take out an ad at rangefinderforum.com

When selling on a forum, it's best to join up and participate in discussion threads to build up some history before selling a "big ticket item". Buyers tend to feel more confident when they get to know a person.

With the introduction of the M10- a lot of M240's are coming up for sale, and there has been a substantial drop on prices. Same with the M9- prices are down with the introduction of the newer cameras, but not as many up for sale.

When selling on a forum, it's best to join up and participate in discussion threads to build up some history before selling a "big ticket item". Buyers tend to feel more confident when they get to know a person.

english is not my native language. but I can try. I am pro photographer 12 years, but only 2 years ago bought this Leica for myself. not for work,but to shoot family and trip photos. you can check my portfolio Andrejs Zavadskis

Most of the camera forums have an international membership; I am always amazed at the command of the English language by our non-native speakers.

Will you be buying another Leica body? We have a number of members that also shoot Leica lenses on mirrorless cameras, such as the Sony A7 series.

You have a well-rounded portfolio.

Real sense of humor comes through on the Kids folder.

Back