Serious Compacts Podcast 2: Interview with Landshark (Bob D'Amico)

Amin

Hall of Famer
Tonight Terry Banet and I had the chance to talk with Bob D'Amico, also known here at SeriousCompacts.com as Landshark.

Bob is an entertainment photographer for ABC and Disney, and if you check out his website at www.bobdamico.com, you'll be sure to recognize his amazing work.

It was a lot of fun getting to know Bob better and hope others enjoy the podcast as much as we enjoyed making it!

You can listen to the episode here: http://media.seriouscompacts.com.s3.amazonaws.com/SCP-0002.mp3

Podcast subscription options:
Subscribe in iTunes
Subscribe in another podcast client

We want to continue to mix up the content in the podcast, including sitting down with many more of our great members. Your input and suggestions for the podcast are greatly appreciated!

Just finished listening to the entire podcast. It was awesome, entertaining and informative. Wish I could have joined y'all tonight. Thanks to Terry and Amin for asking great questions, and to Bob for sharing his tremendous experience with us!

Very enjoyable look inside the professional end which which I'm not at all familiar and the amateur end, with which I am.

Hey Bob, in your time doing LA celebrity type work, have you ever crossed paths with Joel Grimes? He seems to do some of that type of work, although I don't know how similar what you do may be. I went to high school and took photo classes with Joel and he made a very nice career of it.

-Ray

Very enjoyable look inside the professional end which which I'm not at all familiar and the amateur end, with which I am.

Hey Bob, in your time doing LA celebrity type work, have you ever crossed paths with Joel Grimes? He seems to do some of that type of work, although I don't know how similar what you do may be. I went to high school and took photo classes with Joel and he made a very nice career of it.

-Ray
Thanks , but sorry Ray I have not run into him, looked at his site, nice stuff, looks like he does more sports and music stuff than I do.

Love this pod-cast - both informative and entertaining. Great insight into Bob, so refreshing to hear from a pro who's reached the top of the game, with a focus on image-making, and setting some home truths about fetishism for gear. :2thumbs: So glad to not get bogged down with gear-head chatter! More like this please Amin!!!

Love this pod-cast - both informative and entertaining. Great insight into Bob, so refreshing to hear from a pro who's reached the top of the game, with a focus on image-making, and setting some home truths about fetishism for gear. :2thumbs: So glad to not get bogged down with gear-head chatter! More like this please Amin!!!

Agreed, let's have more talk about photography and less about the gear. Interesting to get to know more about the people on this forum.

-Thomas

Back