Serious Compacts Podcast 2: Interview with Landshark (Bob D'Amico)

Thanks a bunch Bob for taking some time out of your busy schedule to talk to us. I really appreciate your honesty and no holds bar opinions. It was very refreshing listening to your opinions and what really matters.

Wow! That's all I can say. Wow. Thanks all 3 of you. It's great to hear someone speak who is obviously talented and intelligent and yet still so down-to-Earth. I'm actually going to listen to it again this afternoon. Really fascinating stuff. Bravo!

I apologize for being so late with my comments. :redface: I listened to the full podcast at one sitting and have to say that Bob, you are a natural on the airwaves! I enjoyed this interview very much because it was so natural, free flowing and candid. It's always a pleasure to hear the voices behind those we feel we have gotten to know here in the forums. Now I, too, will hear your voice as I read your posts, Bob.

I especially enjoyed hearing about your high school photography teacher and the whole story about his influences upon you and some of your current friends and colleagues that you didn't even know back in high school. I commend you for getting in touch with him to let him know. That's a great thing to do, Bob. I also found your thoughts on the professional side of photography these days for someone thinking about getting into it to be very honest and straightforward....and liked hearing how you felt about our Single In January project as well.

A very enjoyable experience and many thanks to you, Amin and Terry!

I must say this is now my favorite podcast gang. Amin, once again if Endocrinology doesn't work out(lol) you can hit CNN Medical, great broadcasting voice. Terry was way cool again and I really liked the 2 man team on the guest Bob. Bob was awesome as well. Cheers to you all and I look forward to the next interview.

JL

now, i can hear Bob's comments in the forum and gallery in his voice ...

I finally got the chance to sit down and listen to this. A great little interview and yes I agree putting voices to people makes them more dimensional. Thanks to all three for making/sharing this!

Back