Fuji Serious Compacts

I've got pretty much no clue what could be causing this, but I monkeyed around with some settings that were specific to blocking spam on the Mu-43 and SC sites. Please let me know if there is any difference.

Is anyone experience wonkiness with this site? Instead of the icon for "go to first new post" there is instead text that actually says "go to first new post"

Also, much of the text and borders are off here on the Fujixspot site.

Back to being unable to get onto SC again this last couple of days. This is on both my iPad and Mac. Front page will load but can't access anything else at all :( :irked: and I'll add a hopelessness too ! BTW, still getting a few blue boxed question marks on this site here and there just to add to your woes.

I don't have any problems with firefox 21.0 so might it be a problem on your side (although the mercury browser behaves strangely) unless the forum software changes causes browser problems (which seem to be the case with this site and the mercury browser on the ipad).

1. Did you clean all your cookies and cache?

2. Before diving into version numbers: Can you remember what has changed just before getting problems with SC? New browser version? software upgrade? viruscanner update? change in browser settings (eg security settings?)

Peter

Back