Feedback Serious Compacts

Tags would be my vote.

seriouscompacts/photographers lounge/seriouscompacts/cameraderie.

The only reason we changed from seriouscompacts is Fuji, Leica, and Forever Film were were merged into it. Was there another one merged in?

Tags would be my vote.

seriouscompacts/photographers lounge/seriouscompacts/cameraderie.

The only reason we changed from seriouscompacts is Fuji, Leica, and Forever Film were were merged into it. Was there another one merged in?
I don't know how many actual sites were merged together but here's the list of domains that redirect to cameraderie.org. There may have been others but these are the ones that I was able to get control of. Most of them were originally allowed to lapse but after Cameraderie changed hands I worked on getting as many of the old domains that I could since those links still exist out there in various places (the internet never forgets).
  • Camaraderie.org (was not one of Amin's old domains, it was just driving me nuts how many times I was typing "camaraderie" instead of "cameraderie 🤣)
  • ForeverFilm.org
  • FujiXSpot.com
  • LeicaPlace.com
  • PhotographersLounge.org
  • SeriousCompacts.com
  • XTogs.com

I don't remember XTogs.com, but I'pretty sure I had join the rest at one time or another.
@Biro can likely explain what XTogs was. When cleaning some of the old posts I found "XTogs.com" in a few places as an internal link so I added it to the list. Steve mentioned that it was a name that was only briefly used before being switched to something else.

If my memory serves me correctly, Amin was going back and worth on a name for the then-new Fuji X-oriented site. XTogs was short for "Fuji X photographers." Even he wasn't completely happy with that and regarded it as temporary. I suggested FujiXSpot as in "X marks the spot." Amin liked that and went with that. I think XTogs was used only for a few days - maybe a week at most.

If my memory serves me correctly, Amin was going back and worth on a name for the then-new Fuji X-oriented site. XTogs was short for "Fuji X photographers." Even he wasn't completely happy with that and regarded it as temporary. I suggested FujiXSpot as in "X marks the spot." Amin liked that and went with that. I think XTogs was used only for a few days - maybe a week at most.
Amin got thoroughly sick of DPR in around 2008, and (apparently) set up a lot of safe havens from that cesspit of the internet.

Thanks @Amin.

Back