SeriousCompacts.com Downtime

Thank for all the work, Amin. I had been transferring my own domain to a new server, and since my photo links from here point into it I was rather puzzled for a moment or two. All's swell that ends swell, as Shakespeare puts it. Fred Shakespeare at the Daily Mirror, that is...

Cheers!

just slightly off topic - but connected

all I have to say is "bloody" computers

I've just had a problem with one of mine - a software problem - and my "old grey matter" does not function as it used to - so I'll have to ask my son

Hey Bill, does the fruity side of life have problems? I thought I have to go "green".
Thanks to great support of the dutch HJT forum a computer problem was fixed at this side.

hi herman

i run a "virtual" windows machine on my Imac for a few legacy windows programs that I still need

I downloaded some (paid for) software from the internet that I need to submit a partnership tax return - this software ONLY runs on windows and needs an internet connection to complete the online information submission.

I cannot get IE in the windows "virtual" machine running on my Imac to connect to the internet - therefore I cannot submit the return

I (generously) gave my (old) windows laptop to my son at Xmas - I am in france and he is in the UK - the software is a "once only" install - if I cannot get it to work on my Imac it means I need to purchase another copy to run on a Windows machine

complicated, but I should have realised this before I (bought) and downloaded it

Back