Set me an assignment

Lightmancer

Super Moderator
Aug 13, 2011
Sunny Frimley
Bill Palmer
Now then.

My dearly beloved has, for reasons too complicated to explain here, had to travel overseas for a while. I am therefore at a comparative loose end this weekend. Oh there are chores to do, but I would rather take a photo. :)

So set me an assignment - challenge me. What would you like to see? The result will be posted on this thread.

Gubrz

O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad
Jun 5, 2012
Austin, TX
Eliot
A similar subject shot in various styles

Like a flower
Street style, hdr, bw, portrait, etc

Gubrz

O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad
Jun 5, 2012
Austin, TX
Eliot
or a portrait of everyone you have a financial transaction with while shes gone. so the coffee gal, the grocery store guy, the gas station pump... lol
"a day in the life of an american consumer"

Luke

Super Moderator
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
If I were in Bill's shoes my challenge would be a camera mounted on a tripod overlooking the kitchen sink and doing a time laps video over the course of the weekend......LOL. I share dish duties with my wife, but when she's out of town, I just don't do 'em until 30 minutes before she returns.

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
Luke, that's so familiar, although for me it's the girls I share my students' appartment with!

Boid

All-Pro
Dec 15, 2011
Bangalore, India
Rajiv
or a portrait of everyone you have a financial transaction with while shes gone. so the coffee gal, the grocery store guy, the gas station pump... lol
"a day in the life of an american consumer"
I would end up taking pictures of my computer screen a lot.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom