• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Share Aviation

nippa

Top Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Cheshire UK
Thanks for the memory.
I remember seeing one of these Curtis Commandos approaching Heathrow on a freight service for Lufthansa.
One tough airplane ; I believe that it's still flying for Buffalo Airways as C-FAVO.

KillRamsey

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2012
Hood River, OR
Thought i'd do some digital editing on scenic photos and merge some aircraft photos from a museum trip

WHOA did I like these! This one in particular would be incredible, but the smaller plane in back looks like it's slightly off-angle, whereas the big one up front is dead-on perfect. Would be amazing with just that front plane. Man do I dig these.

ivoire

All-Pro
Dec 3, 2011
chicago burbs
WHOA did I like these! This one in particular would be incredible, but the smaller plane in back looks like it's slightly off-angle, whereas the big one up front is dead-on perfect. Would be amazing with just that front plane. Man do I dig these.

Thanks, this keeps me occupied in the cold weather. Somewhere in the mix is probably a copy with just the one aircraft. Since I'm wintering at the beach in Goa India a search will have to wait

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom