share: boats and ships

afkenner

Regular
Jan 20, 2013
I am not really into ships but I like them! I've seen some very nice photos of boats and ships here. So I was looking for a related thread but could not find it. So I thought to start one. My apologies if I missed it. I will delete this post if there is another.
No need to delete this one, but I did start a similar thread back in February...

NigelL

Regular
May 16, 2013
Our 'home' for a recent week long trip round the Med was the ship in the foreground, the Thomson Majesty. We thought it was large until the ship behind pulled up..!

Med Cruise - Corfu by nigel.lee35, on Flickr

Med Cruise - Corfu by nigel.lee35, on Flickr

OOC jpegs using Velvia film mode, the colours seem to have been desaturated by Flickr as they are much more vivid viewing in camera and on calibrated monitor!

Nigel

pniev

Student for life
May 13, 2013
That looks impressive, Nigel. Nice shots too! Especially the reflection on the name of the ship.

Hope you had an enjoyable trip.

My wife and I booked a cruise once. We still have good memories of having breakfast at the balcony and enjoying the sea view and sunset.

Thanks for sharing,

Peter

Joey Wilson

Regular
Mar 19, 2012

Attachments

NigelL

Regular
May 16, 2013
Thanks for commenting, Peter. And, yes, we had a very enjoyable time, thank you.

We still have good memories of having breakfast at the balcony
Not only memories for us, but also the waistline gained from 24 hour buffet food :eek:

Nigel

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom