Fuji Shedding some weight

Yes you did. It takes me a week or 10 to catch on. I am actually shipping out the 16mm as I want to limit my main kit to four primes. Ideally I'd like to go back to a two prime kit, but that isn't feasible. But if I do find myself in a pinch for extra width, I can borrow the 18-55 from my son's kit :D

I think the 18-55 is such a good lens - I tend to go to it most of the time. I'd like the 23mm f2 as well though for street stuff - may wait until the spring sales.

My primes are now the 23mm f2 and on its way, the 35mm f2. I've given up on the idea of a "one lens for all". . . . the 16-55 is just too large. I plan no more gear purchases for a long time, unless Fuji surprises us with an 18mm f2 WR.

My kit is now the 23, 35, 50, and 90 f2 lenses. I gave up the 16-55 also because of the weight. And I no longer needed a zoom. I can carry my entire kit plus extra batteries in a Tenba DNA 8. And the weight is unnoticeable. A nice side effect is that I am pocketing some money, even after buying the four primes, after selling the 2.8 zooms. More so now that I sold the 16mm.

Back