Leica Shimmering Light 5 BW

tmldds

Regular
Another one in the series. XVario.

Attachments

• Vario pleasure 5 BW web.jpg
    Vario pleasure 5 BW web.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 198
I don't know if you have a website where you host your photographs, however if you do and would care to share please consider adding a link to your signature line, tmidds. I like to live Leica vicariously right now. The only Leica I have ever owned and used was the X1 which I liked very much indeed but sold for the Fuji X100. One never knows what the future may hold...but in the meantime I get to see everyone else's photos here.:bravo-009:

I don't know if you have a website where you host your photographs, however if you do and would care to share please consider adding a link to your signature line, tmidds. I like to live Leica vicariously right now. The only Leica I have ever owned and used was the X1 which I liked very much indeed but sold for the Fuji X100. One never knows what the future may hold...but in the meantime I get to see everyone else's photos here.:bravo-009:
Thank you. I appreciated your comments very much and will take your advice. My website address is: www.trilephotography.smugmug.com. The password for anyone over 21 is: buffy.

Back