Ricoh Shooter's Unabridged thoughts and feelings about the GXR

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 12, 2010
Philly, Pa
I am building the collection on Flickr as I write this. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be there again for day 12. They have a computer network that is now world wide for all the occupations.
Very interesting doctor jones....

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
I can't get into the city as often as I'd like and haven't been down to Occupy Philly yet. Was planning to come in tomorrow, but its looking like a washout so I probably won't. Maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks. I know its in good hands with Don shooting it, but I'd really like to check it out and add my body to the numbers if only for a day here and there.

-Ray

retow

All-Pro
Jul 24, 2010
Just wanted to say hello as I'm joining the GXR club. The GXR with m-mount arrived on Saturday and I gave it a short first work out with the tiny 35mm f3.5 MS Perar. Will post a few more in the street shots thread. So far I'm very impressed with the combo, lots and lots of details in the files! I had a GXR A12 before but sold it to fund the X100.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 12, 2010
Philly, Pa
retow, welcome to the club. Your off to a good start.
I really like that image. I'm content with the A12 lenses as I like AF and snap.
The M module is not on my radar.

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Beautiful rainy street scene of the musician - and the two pigeons creating their heart shaped meeting space is my other favorite - only wish I could view them larger... Perhaps on your website, I'll find them in their fuller glory.

Michael Penn

Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Philadelphia
Beautiful rainy street scene of the musician - and the two pigeons creating their heart shaped meeting space is my other favorite - only wish I could view them larger... Perhaps on your website, I'll find them in their fuller glory.
Thanks. They'll be on my website on the 1st. I only post small images because I've had a lot of theft.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom