Leica Shooting from outdoors through the window

Raid

All-Pro
Two days ago, my daughter was practicing playing her viola in the back room, so I took some photos of her from inside the room. Then I stepped outdoors, and I took some photos of her through the window.

U3565I1397396400.SEQ.4.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

U3565I1397396399.SEQ.0.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

These images remind me that we are all multi-layered individuals. My normal photographic images often downplay this characteristic. Thanks so much for these images and that reminder to me.

Neat shots! If you have a bit of time, going back and forth, up and down can help to get the reflections to best support the shot. Guessing you definitely did that here.

That last just drips of 'jazz.' :)

Are your girls at all interested in photography? Unfortunately my kids have never taken an interest. :(

Hi Carl,
Both girls are artistically inclined, and the younger one especially seems to like to take photos. They now each have a basic Fuji digital camera, and maybe it is time to upgrade what they have.

Lina needs a LEICA!

You name a kid "Nicole", and she even prefers a Leica over a Nikon. I tried. She used the SP and S3, but preferred the M3. I hope the interest comes back, but the last few years- happy to let me take the pictures. She preferred Polaroid.

So that means Dana needs a Leica as well...

Back