Short video clips of 3am walk with Jadey and Atom.

I've been trying to reconcile with my Canon 7D DSLR lately. I took some video clips with it of our 3am walk this morning but I don't know how to embed the Flickr video clips, the BB link they provided isn't embedding here so I'm just posting the direct links. The clips are all manual focus and unedited (except I raised the exposure a bit so you can see what's going on), it was very dark as you can imagine.

It was a bit chilly and Keesha didn't want to come so it's only Jadey (tabby) and Atom (black) this morning. They had both been playing a bit earlier so they were in a relaxed mood in this walk:

MVI_4938 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

You can see 2 and a half year old Atom being a little playful, chasing after moths in the dark at the start of this clip, 12 year old Jadey gives him a 'mehhh, been there, done that' look before moving on:

MVI_4941 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

They like to take the playful route by jumping up and walking along walls and fences:

MVI_4935 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

They often walk right up to me (and under the camera), this is to give me a little head-bump to stay connected during the walk and to say: "I'm here, where are we going next" or "I want to go this way".

MVI_4936 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

spinyman - I wish my cats live as long as your Sirajul, even 21 years is not long enough yet.

Ripleysbaby - Keesha has arthritis so sometimes she doesn't want to move. It was very different when she was a young dog, she'd be ready at a moment's notice to go for a walk at any time of the day in all kinds of weather. I'll get some video clips of Keesha but you'll see that she doesn't move very fast anymore. My nickname for her when she was younger was 'Little Rocket', boy could she run.

Sue - everybody seems to want to meet Keesha, Jadey, and Atom, or invite them over to their home, except me!

Back