Short visit to London

pniev

Student for life
I had to be in London for work and brought the x-pro1 with 18mm lens with me. I even had some time for some snaps.

Borough Market during the day:
p2134308758-5.jpg

p2053964071-5.jpg

p2092896117-5.jpg

p1968528733-5.jpg

Not sure yet, Pete.
Thanks for the invitation. It would have been great to have a coffee. I'll let you know when I will be visiting London again.

Very nice set of images, Peter, I particularly like #3 and #4, are the umbrellas some sort of lighting set-up?

I can't believe how quiet Tower Bridge looks, it's always heaving with tourists when I'm there, maybe I need to stop visiting on weekends!?

Nigel

Thanks, Nigel. The umbrellas can be spotted when you visit the beer wharf near borough market. They hang at about 4-5m or so. Here is a shoat that hopefully illustrates what I'm talking about.
View attachment 16183

I thought it was pretty crowded at the Tower Bridge. Glad I wasn't there during the weekend!

Very nice set of images, Peter, I particularly like #3 and #4, are the umbrellas some sort of lighting set-up?

I can't believe how quiet Tower Bridge looks, it's always heaving with tourists when I'm there, maybe I need to stop visiting on weekends!?

Nigel

Back