Sony Shots of Ronda itself NEX 5N + 16mm

jimmy2thou

Regular
Here are some more from that day. I haven't finished editing them all yet and have quite a few of the bullring to go through. This is what I have so far. Again, the photos seem so full of detail. I'm not complaining! :)

archway.jpg

back-streets.jpg

bridge-and-parador.jpg

courtyard.jpg

looking-up-ronda-building.jpg

never-ending-road.jpg

number-2.jpg

number-6.jpg

old-window.jpg

road-across-ronda-bridge.jpg

road-side-shop.jpg

ronda-bridge-2.jpg

ronda-bridge-and-parador.jpg

ronda-bridge-view.jpg

ronda-bridge.jpg

ronda-landscape.jpg

stables-at-the-bullring.jpg

view-from-bridge.jpg

view-from-ronda-bridge.jpg

I reckon that's probably enough. :)

I hope you enjoyed the tour of Ronda.

James

Beauty! I love the depth, colors and definition. For all the 16mm detractors out there ... boohoo! Exhibit A that the 16 can provide great results!!

Well done!

I have to agree, those are great captures....I also like the window shot...with a little bit of work in photoshop you could bring out the shadows and then it would be spectacular. The Nex seems to be a great new addition

wow, beautiful location and really great photos of it! Like you said, huge amount of detail and texture and 3-dimensionality bringing the scenes alive... superb!

Thanks everyone. Your comments are really appreciated. We were so lucky with the weather, and having those great clouds to top things off made for a great day. Shame my Dad never got his painting, which was the reason we went! :)

I love the two sets.
My wife and I Love Ronda. Fabulous place. We stayed there about 11 yrs ago and I have some of those same shots. We stayed at the Parador that in a few of your pictures and walked many of those same streets. We had a hot air balloon ride over the city and I recently had those pictures professionally scanned. Great times.
I too have the 5N, what settings were you using if you don't mind my asking? You seem to get more "pop"/color than I'm getting. I'm sure there is a lot more to it than just the settings, but I had to ask.
Thanks for sharing. Your photos are great - vivid - like I'm actually there.

Back