Show "Alcoholic drinks"

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
I'll start with a glass of Grolsch, which is a dutch beer.:)

P1030309.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pete, great shot that really gives us the feel of the place - wonderful colors and depth. I hope you took some of the band in action, too.

I'm guessing it was done with that new 14-42mm, yes? *I see that we posted at the same time. Thanks for your answer - very impressive. Just goes to show you know what you're doing there, Pete.

Blueberry Tea - Grand Marnier, Amaretto, Orange Pekoe

I had this at the end of a long day walking around during the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, DC. I forget what bar it was, but this was definitely a nice treat to pick my feet up and relax with a HOT alcoholic beverage.

This is taken with my Fuji F30 despite having my friend's Canon 5D by my side. It just seemed more appropriate at the time. ;)

View attachment 32955

Now that is not only a very nice picture - I love the stem and base of the glass...and the condensation above, just to name a couple of things - but it's also a very interesting drink!

Thanks activesack! Was this from last year? You all can't be that far ahead of us up here in New York! Though it seems as though everyone is ahead of us, except maybe Vidar but you know...he's from those lands of the midnight sun.;)

Thanks for the kind words!

I know the location of the bar if I walk down the street. I also remember ordering soft pretzels with a Bass Ale dijon mustard. Definitely an interesting place. Too bad I only spent one night in DC.

This was 2009. I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to head to DC since peak bloom time was a weekend that year, and it happened to be amazing weather (70s, I believe).

I'm from NJ, btw. =)) Can't wait to meet Vidar. lol

Now that is not only a very nice picture - I love the stem and base of the glass...and the condensation above, just to name a couple of things - but it's also a very interesting drink!

Thanks activesack! Was this from last year? You all can't be that far ahead of us up here in New York! Though it seems as though everyone is ahead of us, except maybe Vidar but you know...he's from those lands of the midnight sun.;)

Back